Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Name is Khan Movie review, trailer (Feb, 12, 2009)
[URL=http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13712.jpg][Image: 13712.jpg][/URL]

Release Date
February 12, 2010

Language
Hindi

Star Cast
Shahrukh Khan...... Rizwan Khan
Kajol...... Mandira Khan
Soniya Jehan...... Rizwan's Sister
Jimmy Shergill...... Rizwan's Brother
Zarina Wahab...... Rizwan's Mother
Parvin Dabbas
Arif Zakaria...... Faisal Rahman
Navneet Nishan
Sheetal Menon...... Radha
Tanay Chheda...... Rizwan Khan (as a child)
Arjun Mathur...... Raj
Sugandha Garg
S. M. Zaheer
Vinay Pathak...... Special Appearance
Sumeet Raghavan...... Special Appearance
Tarun Mansukhani...... Special Appearance
Christopher B. Duncan...... Barack Obama
Benny Nieves
Katie Keane
Kenton Duty
Yuvaan Makaar...... Sameer

Singers
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Shankar Mahadevan
Richa Sharma
Adnan Sami
Shreya Ghoshal
Shafqat Amanat Ali
Ustad Rashid Khan
Suraj Jagan

Characters:

My Name Is Khan Shahrukh Khan: Rizvan Khan
My name is Rizvan Khan.
I might seem a little different to you. That is because I have Aspergers Syndrome. It is named after Dr Hans Aspersers who first noticed the traits in children. Having Aspergers does not mean I am stupid. I am very intelligent, but I don't understand people. I don't know why people say things they don't mean. For example, they say come to my house any time, and when I go to their house they say why have you come at this time? Sometimes people think I am rude. I don't mean to be rude, being rude is not good. My mother said there are only good people and bad people in the world and I am a good person...

Synopsis

Rizvan Khan, a Muslim man from India, moves to San Francisco and lives with his brother and sister-in-law. Rizvan, who has Aspergers, falls in love with Mandira. Despite protests from his family they get married and start a small business together. They are happy until September 11, 2001 when attitudes towards Muslims undergo a sea-change. When tragedy strikes, Mandira is devastated and they split. Rizvan is confused and very upset that the love of his life has left him. To win her back, he embarks on a touching and inspiring journey across America.

'My Name is Khan' is the triumphant story of an unconventional hero overcoming obstacles to regain the love of his life.

Trailer:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNDm6YfN2k[/url]

This
is one of the best Bollywood movie I've seen so far. MNIK is awesome.
Its a must watch for every human being. Its a movie for humanity.

Without
giving any details and spoiling your experience I would like u to go
and watch this movie without presuming anything.I am not saying that it
is without flaws:you may find the lead actress a bit too shrill at times

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Wanted" bollywood movie Review Trailer (Sep, 18, 09) funchit 2 2,588 04-07-2014, 06:02 AM
Last Post: hadee41
  Tere Bin Laden movie review, trailer (16, July, 2010) funchit 1 2,513 04-07-2014, 06:01 AM
  Last movie you have watched? saim 5 3,607 04-04-2014, 05:54 AM
  "3 Idiots" bollywood movie review, trailer (21, Dec, 2009) funchit 4 3,634 04-04-2014, 05:53 AM
  "KAMINEY" (14,08,2009 Bollywood) Movie Review funchit 2 2,148 04-04-2014, 05:49 AM
  'Wake Up Sid': Young n' fresh!! (2009 bollywood) funchit 2 2,142 04-04-2014, 05:47 AM