Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Amazing shortcut for computer screen
1 Amazing shortcut for computer screen

If you press "ctrl+alt+down arrow" Idea you will find your computer screen different than usual.

Try this now to have fun.

To go back in previous press "ctrl+alt+up arrow"

Please comment about it and use share button below to share it

funchit i have tried but no effects found...
Thanks
(12-16-2009, 05:58 PM)zahid1981 Wrote: funchit i have tried but no effects found...

Desktop -> Right click
go to "Properties"
click on "settings"
click on "Advanced"
go to "graphics driver"
click on "graphics properties"
click on "rotation"

if you can't find it then it must be difference between your graphics card
hahahahaha
Its really awesome. I do it with my friend computer and after that he see his all desktop screen is rotated and the icon goes down side. Its really amazing. I don't know about that before. thanks for sharing this.

[url=http://www.netrepair.com.au/]gold coast it services[/url]
Myth #3: The best designer, is the cheapest designer. This myth takes on several forms.The fact is, website design isn't the cheapest thing you'll ever pay for, and for good reason. A properly designed website should be designed in help your business increase sales, profitability and customer retention amongst other things. For this reason, website design costs should be viewed as an investment in your business. However, many business fail to see the value of a website and so while they'll quickly shell out $4,000 for direct mail equipment, they often shudder when told that their website could cost just as much. Many businesses however, are lured into do-it-yourself for $4.99/mo. design services, and designers who offer a complete website design for only a couple hundred dollars.
There are several reasons not to choose a do-it-yourself system the biggest being the 'you get what you pay for' rule. Believe it or not, when you design your own website, it's obvious, and it doesn't convey a good message to your customers. I believe that no website is better than a cheap looking, one-size-fits-all, diy website. That's because having no website is less damaging to your company image than having a poorly designed one. Studies show that more than 75% of consumers research a company online before doing business with them. If your online appearance shouts run of the mill, then that's the impression you leave on your clients. You also 'get what you pay for' from extremely cheap designers. Remember from myth #2, a website is supposed solve problems and meet objectives. A cheap designer is only going to sell you a scaled down web solution that has no solutions to your problems. INSTEAD: Don't get the wrong impression.
Every website shouldn't cost $4000. Many will cost much less and many will cost much more. Everything comes down to addressing the needs of the client. The cost of the design should be based off the amount of time that it takes the designer to complete the project. Flat rate designers are a mistake because if your project needs exceed their anticipation, they'll be tempted to cut corners in order for them to limit the amount of work they have to do for that flat rate. If you're worried about the pricing of your project, ask your designer to detail the costs and decide if you need everything included in that price. If another designer can meet all of your needs at a cheaper hourly rate and their portfolio quality is acceptable, by all means choose that designer if cost is your main concern. Just remember, a properly designed website can always be added to for a fraction of the cost of the original design so there's nothing wrong with designing your website in stages if you want the Rolls Royce of websites.

[url=http://prodesignwebs.com/]Tulsa Web Design[/url] | [url=http://websitedesign-miami.com/]ecommerce website design[/url] | [url=http://www.isshtechnosoft.com]Web Design India[/url]
Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7
to more efficiently perform everyday tasks on your Do you use more than one
monitor at a time? I add Windows 7 adds loads of great shortcuts for
switching in computer. I am amazing my work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worlds 1st Dual Screen Laptop funchit 2 23,114 08-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: liana
  How to make your computer faster funchit 4 23,039 04-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Last Post: xaviers67
  Six steps to protect your computer funchit 0 5,796 02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Last Post: funchit
  Interesting Computer Facts funchit 0 6,083 09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Last Post: funchit