Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Sunita William embraced "Islam"...?????
Question 
Sunita Williams سونىتا ويليامز ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, because when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were ” MECCA ” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”. READ FULL STORY & WATCH PICTURES OF MAKKAH & MADINA FROM SPACE

Thanks
Sunita Williams ( First Indian woman who went on moon) accepted “ISLAM” Masha Allah, because when they were on the moon, they saw towards EARTH, the entire EARTH looked dark, but 2 places on the EARTH looked like SPARKS (Roshni). They were shocked to see that and saw them with the help of telescope and came to know that those two places were ” MECCA ” and “MADINA” Masha Allah. Then they decided that after reaching to earth they’ll accept “ISLAM”.
To find the reality of Sunita Williams Acceptance of Islam
Recently Sunita Williams, an Indian origin astronaut returned to the earth after her 197 days stay on satellite space station alogn with her other four crew members. I have come accross many discussion and messages that Sunita Willimas along with her other crew members has accepted Islam.
Here is the story behind the convertion what is coming from the sources although officially it is not declared so far. When the astronauts were taking photographs of earth from the space satellite with the help of powerful telescope they found the complete earth as dark except the two places on the earth i.e Makka and Madina, two famous historically rich cities of Soudi Arabia. The pictures of Makka and Madina from Satellite is given. It looks very interesting and nothing but miracle. Although the acceptance of Islam by Sunita Williams is not so far confirmed by any authenticated source but the pictures they took from satellite is very interesing and ofcourse a miracle.
Thanks
Any educated Muslim, should have the responsibility, no, duty of checking any claim such as these and their sources before believing, especially in today's World which is ridden with anti-Islamic propaganda. From my search, I can't find any item of information from the original source (i.e. Sunita Williams) confirming or denying this fact. There have been many similar hoaxes in the past, ([url]http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Hoaxes[/url]) and I would advise all Muslim brothers and sisters to be aware of this.

I want answers is it true???

Please comment must on it....
Thanks
I don't think it's true... searched about it and not found any official news
It really does not matters if she embraced islam. it's her personal choice.
I have read on several sites "first muslim woman on moon". She work for NASA and any muslim from there country can goto moon.

We should not care about it. we should care about our own county
We can now find muslims in any country

Aur ye bhi sach nahi hai ke chand se mecca, saudi arabi nazar ata hai... agar hm google eath se dekhen to 4000 ft ke baad mecca nazar ata hai///

so it's all rumors.

It's true that Mecca look like shining star from arial views... look at this pic

[URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95465779.jpg][Image: 95465779.jpg][/URL]
Yah! i know it cant become like this, anyhow i read variouse comments on this issue.
Hum to being a Muslim ye chahatay hein Allah karay aisa hi ho..,

But not satisfied...Huh

this is still nevertheless disputed...
Thanks
yah! its right Makkah looks like a shining star here...
Thanks
Regarding the reflection of tiles I dont know what to say cos I am wondering

are these places only has tiles.

its amazing pictures. i dont agree that Sunita Williams converted yet. she just did her job by showing snaps. Pls dont spread roumours. If she converted we will come to know. God Almighty has to guide each one of us to the right path.
"My father gave me a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and an idol of Lord Ganesha to take them along with me to space and they took care of me in the sky," Williams said through video conferencing from the Johnson Space Centre in the US.

"My father is a Hindu and mother a Catholic. I am close to both religions. I have read the Gita earlier and Lord Ganesha WAS LOOKING AFTER ME ABOVE," she said, interacting with Indian scientists, journalists and school students gathered at the four American Centres in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RUMOURS OF ALL TIMES
[b][font=Courier][size=xx-large][color=#006400][i]LOVE FOR ALL...Wink[/i][/color][/size][/font][/b]
yes Mr, Farhan & Anjali thanx for remarks,
the vast publicity is done of this issue via emails and sms but we should to think about it where generated this issue?
what is the purpose in background of conflicts
we could not know about those factors...
Thanks

for Muslims let us make this event as proof of the greatness of Allah swt. and make us more obedient to him.
and for other religions do not you guys are arguing, the logic of this kind of news will not come without a cause
neil amsrong are like that go to the moon and then converted to Islam due to hear the call to prayer.
Islam is not just hoak, but a lot of evidence contained therein

wassalam.

(12-22-2009, 09:59 AM)zahid1981 Wrote:
Any educated Muslim, should have the responsibility, no, duty of checking any claim such as these and their sources before believing, especially in today's World which is ridden with anti-Islamic propaganda. From my search, I can't find any item of information from the original source (i.e. Sunita Williams) confirming or denying this fact. There have been many similar hoaxes in the past, ([url]http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Hoaxes[/url]) and I would advise all Muslim brothers and sisters to be aware of this.

R u Muslim ??

(01-26-2012, 10:08 AM)shiko Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 09:59 AM)zahid1981 Wrote:

R u Muslim ??
yes, Alhamdulillah..
Thanks