Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 steps for quick weight loss
1. Buy a skipping rope
Skipping is a high-intensity exercise that you can do anytime, anywhere. You only need a few minutes to give your metabolic rate a serious jump start that will help you burn more calories for hours afterwards.

2. Replace all drinks with water
This includes alcohol! Hydration is an important factor in optimal health and weight loss. Liquid calories are also the easiest to over-consume as they don't fill you up. Water has zero calories and no additives.

3. Two minute workouts
When you wake up, and when you get home from work, do one to two minutes of plyometric exercises such as star jumps or burpees. Like skipping, they max out your heart rate and boost your metabolism in minimal time.

4. Cut the calories
Reduce calorie-dense complex carbs and protein by replacing half your meal with more salad and vegetables. They are naturally low in calories and high in fibre, so you will seriously reduce the total number of calories you are consuming.

5. Count your steps
Get yourself a pedometer and make sure you take at least 10,000 steps a day. You have to be active every day as well as exercising - not one or the other, both! Get up more often in the office and go for a walk during breaks.

6. Non stop for fat loss
Turn your weights session into a fat-loss super-circuit. Don't rest between sets. Do your exercises back to back with no rest, too, then jump on a bike for a two-minute cardio burn. Rest briefly, then repeat your circuit three time

7. Stretch out your workout
It's the end of the week so get out for a slower but longer workout, such as a long power walk, gentle swim or bike ride. While intense exercise is great for incinerating fat, long slow workouts also have their place.
There are really nice post. I am totally agree with you. These all 7 steps are basic step to loss your weight. I think you should also take some exercise because just concentrate to your diet is not enough. Anyways i would like thanks to you that you share this informative post here.
There are really nice post. I am totally agree with you. These all 7 steps are basic step to loss your weight. I think you should also take some exercise because just concentrate to your diet is not enough. Anyways i would like thanks to you that you share this informative post here.
Dear admin, i apologize for double post. Please remove one post. Thank you.
Another tip is to use green tea without sugar twice a day or one can use lemonade without sugar before breakfast in te morning.
(02-03-2013, 08:30 AM)funchit Wrote: 1. Buy a skipping rope
Skipping is a high-intensity exercise that you can do anytime, anywhere. You only need a few minutes to give your metabolic rate a serious jump start that will help you burn more calories for hours afterwards.
2. Replace all drinks with water
This includes alcohol! Hydration is an important factor in optimal health and weight loss. Liquid calories are also the easiest to over-consume as they don't fill you up. Water has zero calories and no additives.
3. Two minute workouts
When you wake up, and when you get home from work, do one to two minutes of plyometric exercises such as star jumps or burpees. Like skipping, they max out your heart rate and boost your metabolism in minimal time.
4. Cut the calories
Reduce calorie-dense complex carbs and protein by replacing half your meal with more salad and vegetables. They are naturally low in calories and high in fibre, so you will seriously reduce the total number of calories you are consuming.
5. Count your steps
Get yourself a pedometer and make sure you take at least 10,000 steps a day. You have to be active every day as well as exercising - not one or the other, both! Get up more often in the office and go for a walk during breaks.
6. Non stop for fat loss
Turn your weights session into a fat-loss super-circuit. Don't rest between sets. Do your exercises back to back with no rest, too, then jump on a bike for a two-minute cardio burn. Rest briefly, then repeat your circuit three time
7. Stretch out your workout
It's the end of the week so get out for a slower but longer workout, such as a long power walk, gentle swim or bike ride. While intense exercise is great for incinerating fat, long slow workouts also have their place.
[url=http://getbustours.com/2day-york-washington-baltimore-shenandoah-tour.html]new york washington tours[/url]

Well these 7 steps are awesome for weight loss. All these steps are natural and natural steps are always good for weight loss. I will keep these steps in my mind. Thanks for this wonderful information.
[url=http://www.laurafortefitness.com/2012/01/st-petersburg-gym/]St. Petersburg gym[/url]
All of these are good tips for the [url=http://www.localbd.com.au/company/Adam-Prowse-Personal-Trainer-Maitland_1209355/]weight loss[/url].
Through the regular exercise plan, and diet control you can effectively lose all your unnecessary body weight.

Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
2/539 High Street Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia
thanks for shared this informative post with us and I am doing only running and maintain my healthy diet and it help me to lose weight, not too fast but I still lose my weight too much in last 2 month.
All you shared good tips for the weight loss.
To lose the body weight effectively and without any side effects you should choose any natural way of the weight loss such as exercising and dieting. Never use any weight loss pills or weight loss steroids for weight loss because these weight loss pills and steroids lose the weight very quickly but have very bad side effects for the health.
[url=http://adamprowse.com/]Maitland Personal Trainer[/url]
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
539 High Street, Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss with food . Royce 8 2,837 04-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Last Post: sonakor78