Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veena Malik Nude Photo on FHM Magazine...
Lightbulb 
Veena Malik, Pakistani actress and former girlfriend of Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Asif who is allegedly under investigation over match fixing charges, poses in Lahore, Pakistan.
K.M.CHAUDARY/AP

Thanks
Many here anticipate a backlash, as nationalists and Islamists regularly stage rallies against anything they deem an insult to Islam or to the national honor. India and Pakistan have fought three wars, and the Inter-Services Intelligence agency or ISI has been accused of sponsoring terrorist attacks inside India.

Malik has broken Pakistani religious and national taboos in the past. She is a target for conservative ire and a heroine to some Pakistani liberals.

Conservative cleric Maulana Abdul Qawi declared on Aaj TV on Saturday that her latest venture into controversy was a “shame for all Muslims.”

In an interview with Pakistani Geo television broadcast Saturday, however, Malik said the nude photo was published in violation of her agreement with FHM India and she was considering legal action against the magazine.

Malik acknowledged having been photographed for a “bold but not nude shot.” She said the editor of the magazine had promised that he would cover most of the photo with the ISI initials.

The photo was intended to poke fun at the Indian fear of Pakistani spies, she said, adding “whatever happens (in India), people say ISI is behind that.

Thanks
Pakistani actress and well known TV host Veena Malik, who’s participated in Indian reality show Big Brother again entered in new controversy today after being featured nude on the cover of ‘FHM India’ magazine, with a prominent tattoo with the words ISI on her arm.
This picture got highest Hit in Indian cyber world and popularity of this photo is at its peak.Veena malik also participated in Indian fashion week last week.
Veena malik said in media that it is morphed picture and all you people know that I am a actress and its not difficult for someone to find my picture at internet.
Veena malik said about this nude picture that this is totally fake but on the other hand FHM India editor Kabeer Sharma said the magazine had a video of the photo shoot with her and an email from the actress that proves the authenticity of the photograph.
According to FHM Indian magazine management, this photo shoot was done in Mumbai at 22-december-2011.
People said in Pakistan that we don’t know why veena malik wants to gets by nude shoot for Indian FHM magazine.Some young guys appreciate her boldness and that said she is hot and sexy fashion model of Pakistan.
Different people have different point of views again her nude picture at Indian Magazine.
Nude picture of veena malik is also posted by FHM magazine at facebook and twitter too.
Veena malik is well known Fashion model and she is also busy in India for Indian Bollywood movies shooting.
Veena malik said in media she will take legal action against this FHM Indian magazine because its hurts my popularity and I am Muslim girl and I know that is my limits.
I accept that I shoot for Indian Fashion magazine but all shoot was done in clothing and none of my picture is shoot without cloth. Indian magazine do this only to get the cheap popularity by using my name.
Veena malik said this is not first time that FHM Indian magazine print morphed picture of any actress ,last time in September issue FHM magazine also did the same thing with Indian ndian actress Kajal Agarwal and also go in court again FHM magazine.
New scandal of veena malik is now become hot issue of Indian and Pakistani media.
Here you can find Nude picture of Pakistan actress veena malik for Indian Magazine FHM.
Veena malik have filed for monetary damages against ‘For Him Magazine’ to the sum of Indian Rs 1 Cror that is more then 10000 $ for releasing two magazine covers featuring the nude picture with a tattoo at her arm with ISI. Her lawyers say that Veena has faced irreparable harm, loss and damage due to morphed photos and people of Pakistan are very angry from Veena malik. But soon truth will come in reality and Veena will prove it in court that these picture are Fake and FHM magazine done a fraud with him.In the notice, Veena malik clearly mentioned that she has been “materially distorted”, “swindle” and “induced to take a photo shoot”.
We have sent legal notice to FHM magazine management and waiting from there reply.
Veena malik lawyer claiming that the offences are punishable under the Indian Penal Code as well as Information and Technology Act, 2000 so we hope a strict action will be taken by Indian Court.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Veena Malik
Thanks
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LC3TMLZ_g[/url]
Thanks
Veena Malik is an actor.
She made pitcher in India .her parents are very angry with you. She live in London.
She is not good actor. All people cortices
her work.