Poll: Indian vs Pakistan in Champions Trophy. who will win?
This poll is closed.
India
0%
0 0%
Pakistan
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India Vs pakistan Cricket One day: Who wins?
India vs Pakistan on September 26 at Centurion.
It’s considered to be one of the most exciting encounters of the tournament.

Indian’s have come into this tournament with high spirits after winning the Compaq Cup triangular series in Srilanka.

On the other hand, injured Pakistan captain Younis Khan has already said earlier that he is eagerly waiting for the encounter against India in the Champions Trophy.

[Image: 82017.jpg]

So are you ready for the ultimate encounter? Who will win? How are you going to enjoy this Big game?
India and Pakistan cricket match is always hot and full of excitement, so if you're interested in watching one more game like this then do not forget to watch the encounter against India in the Champions Trophy. Now the question will always be there who is going to win. Lets see dear fate favours whom.
i am always with the Pakistan Cricket team and i hope in the World Cup Matches Paksitan will Play well and will win the Cricket World Cup 2011 Easily . and i am also expecting that the [url=http://www.cricketlive.pk/]Bangladesh Cricket[/url] Team will perform well and will give the tuff time to the opposition.
http://www.cricketlive.pk/
Well guys it is not just favoritism but we should talk and rely on the facts and this is that both teams are stronger so any one can win.Here is a probability of both games but most appropriate that Pakistan can win.
Cool i think it will be more tough to say about any team...
Thanks
This match was very tough and it was difficult to guess that who will win?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Look of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Website lubnavir 2 2,471 02-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Last Post: yass100
  Return of International Cricket to Pakistan lubnavir 1 2,015 01-30-2014, 06:04 AM
Last Post: yass100
  Pakistan Cricket Board Re-launches Its Website lubnavir 1 1,864 08-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: funchit
  Sexy Cheerleaders & hot wild cricket babes funchit 9 9,763 07-25-2011, 07:18 AM
  India to support pak in Pak-Aus to meet in CT funchit 0 1,426 09-30-2009, 02:36 AM
  Pakistan beat India by 54 runs - Champions Trophy 2009 funchit 0 1,669 09-26-2009, 09:14 PM