Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what Kids See.. what We See
Kids See..We See

[Image: FXzKE.jpg]

It’s all in the “eye of the beholder.” Never simply black or white! A kiss is the act of pressing one’s lips against the lips or other body parts of another or of an object. Cultural connotations of kissing vary widely. Depending on the culture and context, a kiss can express sentiments of love, passion, affection, respect, greeting, friendship, and good luck, among many others. In some situations a kiss is a ritual, formal or symbolic gesture indicating devotion, respect or greeting, as in the case of a bride and groom kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony or national leaders kissing each other in greeting, and in many other situations.

wow,quite nice Images.Thanks a lot for sharing them with us.I think that post really let plenty of people to laugh.I really like the way you represents the reality...
Hoping some more good one soon...
Good work...

gooooooooooood one
Kids see the present and We see to the future. It is reality.
LOL... That was hilarious. I agree that most of the images say the right difference between the perception of an adult and a kid. I also used to see my class room as jail. Childhood days were amazing.

When I get free from my Eton Global company I try to live my childhood by playing games, seeing my old toys which I kept safe in my big almirah.